Brady Anderson no longer listed on O's website

interloper

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, interloper said:

@Going Underground mentioned this in another thread and it absolutely deserves its own thread, IMO.

Folks, Brady Anderson is no longer listed on the Orioles website as an executive or... anything else.

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/team/front-office

Nor is he found in the coaching section. 

"When you play the Orioles game of thrones, you win or you are removed from the team website.”

So he has been quietly removed without any fanfare or public announcement, which I think is revealing of something. A couple of years ago, when one of the higher ups at my organization was removed, he showed up at work as usual and within about an hour or so he was just out the door, never to return.

I have nothing against him personally, but I am fully supportive of Elias’ judgement.

7 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I know he was around during spring training. 

There are also no scouts listed. We know they have those. 

Well either way, he's been bounced from his VP title. That much we can be pretty confident about.

39 minutes ago, interloper said:

@Going Underground mentioned this in another thread and it absolutely deserves its own thread, IMO.

Folks, Brady Anderson is no longer listed on the Orioles website as an executive or... anything else.

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/team/front-office

Nor is he found in the coaching section. 

Obando was the one who caught the Brady no longer listed thing. Scouts being listed and an Executive being listed is two different things. I spoke to someone i know with the sun and perhaps they will followup up on any changes taking place.

48 minutes ago, Philip said:

So he has been quietly removed without any fanfare or public announcement, which I think is revealing of something. A couple of years ago, when one of the higher ups at my organization was removed, he showed up at work as usual and within about an hour or so he was just out the door, never to return.

I have nothing against him personally, but I am fully supportive of Elias’ judgement.

Me too.

23 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Obando was the one who caught the Brady no longer listed thing. Scouts being listed and an Executive being listed is two different things. I spoke to someone i know with the sun and perhaps they will followup up on any changes taking place.

Exactly, these are 2 different things.  The scouts were never listed in the first place, while Brady was listed before as a VP and recently removed altogether.  

Archived