Chris Waters

steveox

I don't care what this man's Minor League numbers are, this is a damn good way to make your big league debut.

Agreed. Though his start tonight does make me wonder if he has been sabotaged by bad defense at AAA by 1. bad fields and/or 2. bad fielders.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry, I have only been posting on here a short time, but reading for quite a while, and there are certain posters on here that feel that since they have been with the website for a long time means that what ever they say is biblical.

Spouting a lot of statistics doesn't mean your a scout or a GM but don't tell some people on this website.

But to tell you the truth many on here are very baseball savy and I respect a lot of what they are saying. I don't always agree but I respect it.

Seriously, cmon, do not ruin a good thread about a guy who surprised us all in his debut.

Excuse my French Tony and the mods, but take this **** elsewhere please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I see... take out Waters but put Montanez into his first major league game in left-field with a 3-0 shutout and Waters' win in his major league debut at stake - makes a whole bunch of sense. If Montanez misplays a ball because of nerves...

And Sherrill allows the leadoff man on.

Most of the time I'm a huge Trembley supporter. Not at the moment. Neither of these moves makes any sense to me.

I think a tired Waters will give the O's a better chance of winning than Sherrill will.

Not to nit pick but I think Trembley owes it to Waters to keep him in the game to try and get a CGSO. He has pitched a phenomenal game tonight. What a monumental event in someones career. Even if hes a career long AAAA pitcher. In his MLB debute he has the chance to pitch a 1 hit CGSO. Who in MLB history can say that? Why not give him a chance to do something that probably only 3-4 people have ever done before in the history of the game. I'm disappointed with Trembley's decision on this, especially since Sherrill has struggled so much since June 29.

Ha, Eybar gets on base...here we go.

Archived