Hate to do it but... Dalton Pompey?

interloper

2 hours ago, Frobby said:

Service time is not a complete non-factor, but I just feel that Hays’ arrival has been deferred sufficiently long already that if he looks ready, we should pull the trigger.  

But , I don’t see the urgency. 25 is still young enough that you go with the extra year of control. If he’s good it’s a win. If he’s not it doesn’t matter 

3 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Actually, in a year like this year,it's good that we have these discussion when a player is DFA'd.

He's look like a switch-hitting Joey Rickard. Pass for me.

I think it's a pass for me also, even though I made the thread. Intriguing to think about, but ultimately concussions are bad business. I hope he stays healthy whatever he does. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, interloper said:

Hate to do it but... Tony Kemp?

Despite trying, I can't think of anything snarky to say.  He's a completely random AAA-MLB tweener who can apparently, adequately play 2B/LF/CF and OPS around .700.  He's sorta Jace Peterson or Stevie Wilkerson with a slightly different set of strengths and weaknesses.

There's a million 27-year-old guys in AAA who could post a 90 OPS+ and kind of field some positions.  We're not picking up all of them.

Just now, DrungoHazewood said:

Despite trying, I can't think of anything snarky to say.  He's a completely random AAA-MLB tweener who can apparently, adequately play 2B/LF/CF and OPS around .700.  He's sorta Jace Peterson or Stevie Wilkerson with a slightly different set of strengths and weaknesses.

There's a million 27-year-old guys in AAA who could post a 90 OPS+ and kind of field some positions.  We're not picking up all of them.

But dat Elias connection!!1! 

• Haha 1