House is playing right now on ESPN2

33rdst

I also heard that he kicks puppies. And there were cute, lovable, little puppies!;)

Wow. I was honestly 30 seconds away from making this same joke in the thread about Bako vs. House. But, I couldn't decide whether to go with puppies or kittens. You get rep for beating me to it!:D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just freakin' great... this is House's fall down rounding third moment. Just great. Exactly what he needed - a random game where everyone is watching and he has as many passed balls as he had in the last two months combined. :mad:

Anybody want to give an over-under on the number of minutes until the Orioles rescind whatever promises they gave him to get him to stay?

Just freakin' great... this is House's fall down rounding third moment. Just great. Exactly what he needed - a random game where everyone is watching and he has as many passed balls as he had in the last two months combined. :mad:

Anybody want to give an over-under on the number of minutes until the Orioles rescind whatever promises they gave him to get him to stay?

So he really had all those passed balls??? I thought the guys were just joking!! Holy crap! Man, what terrible timing.

So he really had all those passed balls??? I thought the guys were just joking!! Holy crap! Man, what terrible timing.

Hold on... was it a joke? I just turned on the game a little while ago, I thought they were serious. But the game log online doesn't mention any passed balls. :confused::o

Am I a gullible idiot, or not?

If there is a God, he/she certainly has one hell of a nose for gallows humor.

*slow clap*

Hold on... was it a joke? I just turned on the game a little while ago, I thought they were serious. But the game log online doesn't mention any passed balls. :confused::o

I don't know whether or not he was charged with passed balls, but three consecutive pitches avoided his glove. One was in the dirt, the other two weren't.

He looked like George Costanza back there.

According to the box score, House had no passed balls and Booker and Hughes (whoever they are) each had a wild pitch. I don't think the situation is quite as bad as people are making it out to be.

We saw that House is not Ivan Rodriguez behind the plate. Big deal. Neither is Bako.

Next question...

That'd be the best-planned practical joke ever. Chollie and Burds posted the same thing at the exact same time.

I don't know whether or not he was charged with passed balls, but three consecutive pitches avoided his glove. One was in the dirt, the other two weren't.

He looked like George Costanza back there.

Okay, dude, you can't call them "passed balls" unless they're actually SCORED as passed balls!

The game log says one wild pitch... that's it.

Take it from me... that's generous.

Now, that said there were shadows and it was a pitcher he had never caught before but two straight went right past him and the third trickled off to the side. The splitter in the dirt could have been a wild pitch but our boy didn't make much of an effort to block it. Kinda just stuck his glove out there unsuccessfully.

Archived