Aug 24 O's v. Yanks Avoid The Sweep

THELTSHOW

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to sit down with this kid and find out if he's hurt. He's throwing straight fastballs at 89 mph. I know he's throttled back for more control but you don't throttle back that far. And look how many curve balls he's throwing.

you have got to be kidding me. All of this stems from him getting into terrible counts then throwing get me over strikes that get HAMMERED. He was concerned about throwing strikes, so he tried to baby one over to Damon and hope for a take. The take ended up on the friggin flag court.

They need to sit down with this kid and find out if he's hurt. He's throwing straight fastballs at 89 mph. I know he's throttled back for more control but you don't throttle back that far. And look how many curve balls he's throwing.

His 2 seamer has alot of movement on it, but he leads with his fastball and they have been sitting on it first pitch.

Yep and even when he was dialing it back a bit for control...he could still light it up when he wanted to.

Archived