Video of Altuve

Uli2001

4 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

A team gets busted for cheating and everyone thinks they're an expert on picking up telltale signs about cheating going on.

Maybe this is real, maybe this isn't.  But I think it could be a case of people seeing what they want to see, too.

Have they started talking about taking his MVP away yet?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

A team gets busted for cheating and everyone thinks they're an expert on picking up telltale signs about cheating going on.

Maybe this is real, maybe this isn't.  But I think it could be a case of people seeing what they want to see, too.

I’m not convinced either. I’m just enjoying everyone dunking on the Astros right now. As an Orioles fan in 2020 I’m fully down with schadenfreude until the rebuild yields results. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

A team goes to diabolical lengths to cheat, they are suspect. That is why cheating is bad for the game and why MLB should come down hard.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Don't let your lying eyes deceive you.

24 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Real or not, the Astros aren't going to get the benefit of the doubt on anything. They've lost in the court of public opinion.