The Orioles spring training cap is terrible.

Moose Milligan

1 hour ago, byrdz said:

Oof, this has GOT to be a mistake!

It's as if they asked, 'How can we ruin the best two logos that exist on a baseball cap? Stack them on top of each other?'

I love it.  It makes me imagine some horrifying science experiment gone wrong.  Imagine a 20 foot tall cartoon Oriole Bird, 90% head and 10% thin, deformed limbs, rampaging through Baltimore, destroying buildings with his gigantic bat.  Get me John Waters on the phone and let's make a movie dammit.

51 minutes ago, atomic said:

If you don’t like it don’t buy it.  It is a Spring training hat so I am not sure why this matters.  They could have a plain black hat  for all I care.

You would cancel Christmas if you could.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Smilin' Joe Fission said:

All but a few of the teams' ST hats turned out really bad, but Baltimore's may be the worst of the bunch.

It's also available in black and white...can't tell which is worse.

https://www.mlbshop.com/baltimore-orioles/mens-baltimore-orioles-new-era-black/white-2020-batting-practice-59fifty-fitted-hat/t-69556362+p-145195567933+z-8-3112330579?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r4c0:po-12

Yep, that is even worse.

The beauty of the actual Baltimore Oriole is the radiance of its orange breast. It shines, almost like gold. Green , pink, baby blue, black-and-white logos, they all fail without the brilliant orange.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Sorry to steer you guys away from the constant debate and speculation on how we'll finish in last place this year and what players we'll be doing it with.  Wanted to bring this to your attention.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/orioles/new-era-spring-training-hats-get-poor-reviews-especially-orioles-cap

orioleshat_twitter_0.jpg?itok=_l7-jPJt

I hope none of you are buying this.

Two jokes for the price of one. 

1) Well, at least we finally know what Brady's been up to. 

2) How 'bout we Mr. Miyagi Chris Davis and make him restitch them all. Maybe it will improve his hand / eye coordination. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Sorry to steer you guys away from the constant debate and speculation on how we'll finish in last place this year and what players we'll be doing it with.  Wanted to bring this to your attention.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/orioles/new-era-spring-training-hats-get-poor-reviews-especially-orioles-cap

orioleshat_twitter_0.jpg?itok=_l7-jPJt

I hope none of you are buying this.

This is just awful

• Downvote 1