It happens every spring

Frobby

I'm really looking forward to this spring. I think there's a TON of interesting things to follow: 

• do we see improvements from Davis, Mullins, and Hess based on their varying approaches to offseason work? (weight gain, 2 week intensive work with hitting instructor, the Means P3 program, respectively)
  • do we see the return of Chance "I mostly only crush in ST and AAA" Sisco?
  • how does Adley look?
  • two Rule 5 pitchers with legit shots at the rotation/bullpen, one of whom is a big spin rate guy
  • a new quality SS
  • middle infield battle: Urias/Urena/Martin/Herrera
  • actual pitching prosects: Lowther/Akin/Wells/Zimmermann
  • actual position player prospects: Mountcastle/Diaz/Bannon/McKenna

This looks super fun if you ask me. 

• Upvote 4

This Orioles squad obiously isn't a playoff team, and really isn't that close yet.

However I think that we win way more games then a lot of people thing we do this year. I think we very realistically could win 70+ games this year. Our lineup with Mancini, Alberto, Hayes, Santander, Mountcastle, etc will be better then last years roster was. The key obviously will be pitching. I just don't see how the pitching can possibly be any worse then last year. Crazy excited to watch the prospects coming up and competing this year.