Big announcement on the future of Orioles Hangout

Tony-OH

Just now, weams said:

There will never be a politics section on the Hangout. In our minds, we would know nothing about anyone's views on anything other than sport. This is not Twitter or Facebook. It's a place to talk Oriole intrigue. 

Well, maybe we would know your position on sous-vide .

I really hope that whatever caused this announcement, it’s not me. I think in MLB becoming involved in various political movements is terrible for the sport it’s terrible for any sport. We are sports we’re not politics. Trey Mancini isn’t running for Congress and I don’t care about his political beliefs.  
i want baseball. No stupid patches, especially stupid patches that are restricted to only narrow subjects.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Philip said:

I really hope that whatever caused this announcement, it’s not me. I think in MLB becoming involved in various political movements is terrible for the sport it’s terrible for any sport. We are sports we’re not politics. Trey Mancini isn’t running for Congress and I don’t care about his political beliefs.  
i want baseball. No stupid patches, especially stupid patches that are restricted to only narrow subjects.

I don't like it when sport leagues get involved with politics regardless of the politics. I just want to enjoy the diversion without the messaging. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1