O's vs Yankees September 6 -- Kremer debut

SteveA

1 minute ago, Philip said:

I’ve been working all day, but I’ve been distracted by the game, what a great game this has been, and now I can spend the rest of this season and all of the off-season screaming about how Akin and Kremer Should have been up and Hess and Phillips should have been down.

Before the season, before Covid, if I had told you that Akin and Kremer would start the year in AAA but Akin would be up around the 30th game of the season and Kremer would be up around the 40th game, would you have been so horribly upset about it?

Because that's basically what happened.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Philip said:

I’ve been working all day, but I’ve been distracted by the game, what a great game this has been, and now I can spend the rest of this season and all of the off-season screaming about how Akin and Kremer Should have been up and Hess and Phillips should have been down.

I was distracted by MUSIC! Back now...

Are we still winning?

Just now, BohKnowsBmore said:

Been out of the thread for a while so I’m guessing someone has said this, but that’s gotta be one of the best ML debuts for an Os SP in quite some time 

Yep, his debut start for the Orioles ranks right up there with guys like John Parrish, Mike Wright, and Dave Ford!   ?

8 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Before the season, before Covid, if I had told you that Akin and Kremer would start the year in AAA but Akin would be up around the 30th game of the season and Kremer would be up around the 40th game, would you have been so horribly upset about it?

Because that's basically what happened.

Saying it like that makes it difficult for me to embrace the hate...

Please… Let me have my rage.

12 minutes ago, weams said:

The Marlins lead the Majors with 2,131 caught stealing in 2020. 

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

That seems high.

o

Imagine if somebody ever played in the many consecutive games.

o

• Upvote 2