Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

On 6/15/2021 at 9:18 PM, Moose Milligan said:

Pat Connaughton has 8 points halfway through the 2nd quarter of Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Semis.

He tipped a Giannis missed free throw back to his team 4th quarter late in the SportsCenter highlights I saw to help his team win in Brooklyn and make the East Finals.  

Bucks had a wing injury at outset of playoffs, and he is now 6th in rotation.   +10 was team best plus minus in the Game 7 road win.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, OrioleDog said:

He tipped a Giannis missed free throw back to his team 4th quarter late in the SportsCenter highlights I saw to help his team win in Brooklyn and make the East Finals.  

Bucks had a wing injury at outset of playoffs, and he is now 6th in rotation.   +10 was team best plus minus in the Game 7 road win.

Pat has carved out a nice career for himself in the NBA.  He is a very valuable member of their team and I was surprised to learn he has a 44" vertical.  Obviously he made the right choice choosing basketball over baseball.

On 6/28/2021 at 3:29 PM, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Henry Urrutia tearing it up in the Mexican League. 

Some interesting names on that list.   Is that the Adrian Gonzalez who played for the Dodgers and Red Sox?

I had no idea Yasiel Puig was down there.

Addison Russell continuing his career after domestic abuse derailed his career in the majors.  He's pretty young, still.

Former big Houston prospect Jon Singleton.

I'm guessing that's NOT the Pete O'Brien who played for the Rangers back in the 80s.

Erick Aybar -- his nephew Wander recently got called up by the Rays.