Of the players on the OD roster, who are you most excited about?

Sports Guy

There are obviously a lot of answers here.

For just pure emotional reasons, Mancini is the answer.  We are all pulling for the guy..all of MLB is.  

Looking past that, i think the answers already given are really good ones but if I’m picking just one, I’m leaning Means.

If Means can establish himself as a 175+ inning sub 4 ERA guy, that is huge for the future.  Being able to put him at the top of the rotation with all these young guys is important on a lot of levels.  

Im very interested to see if he can keep that velocity he showed last year and, if he can, how well he commands it.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I want to see if Sisco continues to struggle and people continue to say “give him time!”

I want to see how Mullins does this season after sticking to being a left handed hitter only.

Mancini, for obvious reasons.

Both Rule 5 guys and how they are used. 

What do the Os have to lose by continuing to give Sisco a real chance?

3 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I want to see if Sisco continues to struggle and people continue to say “give him time!”

I want to see how Mullins does this season after sticking to being a left handed hitter only.

Mancini, for obvious reasons.

Both Rule 5 guys and how they are used. 

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

What do the Os have to lose by continuing to give Sisco a real chance?

Is he even the worst catcher on the roster?

I don't know.

Scott and Mullins for me. Mullins at his best brings an exciting style of play and is somewhat of an underdog. Hoping Scott can bring a bit of what Britton brought a few years ago, would be great to not have to sweat out the small amount of wins that will happen.