4-3 vs the Hated Bosox!

Philip

4 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

They don’t seem to be using juiced balls this year atleast in Boston.  That about 5th one I thought was gone in the first game and a half.

They claim they've dejuiced them a bit.  VERay early observation, both of our games and watching highlights on Quick pitch, seems to back that up a little 

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

They claim they've dejuiced them a bit.  VERay early observation, both of our games and watching highlights on Quick pitch, seems to back that up a little 

Yeah we will see when the weather warms up though.

Just now, eddie83 said:

I know... little sarcasm that we need him to go as long as he can. Tate wasn’t great in spring. Hope it it works out. We need to win the ones we can. 

Means wasn't that great in spring.  Doesn't mean anything.

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

They're playing the hell out of that James Earl Jones speech from Field of Dreams.  And as much as I love it, I don't want to get tired of it.

MLB network going crazy with in between pitch/batter split screen commercials. Don’t think Buck was a fan when he was doing color yesterday.

Just now, SteveA said:

Means wasn't that great in spring.  Doesn't mean anything.

I wasn’t worried about Means at all. Saw him some, he just was off a little here and there. Hope you are right. I agree spring stats aren’t important.