Odd Request for Father's Day Gift

adidasdoc

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I have a strange question to ask and thought this would be the perfect group to ask. My Husband is an absolute diehard Orioles Fan and one of his favorite moments we have enjoyed together was the Orioles 60th Anniversary Celebration. We used to watch it on You Tube (as MASN Orioles had the entire celebration from the telecast ) numerous times throughout each year. Yesterday, our son was asking about Daddys Team and we were watching the game from the night before  when we went to look for the Anniversary video again, but it wasn't there.

I know its been several years, but wanted to see if anyone might have a copy of the telecast or knew of an alternative way to find that celebration. Would it be something the Orioles could provide maybe? We don't live in the MD area, so didn't know if it might be something they offer for purchase at the Team Store and that's why it might have been taken down from MASN' youtube channel.

Thanks in advance, even if it's a lost cause.

PS: Happy Early Father's Day to everyone in the Hangout!

• Thanks 1

The celebration part. I know originally the game aired that night and then luckily MASN stayed on through the celebration and introduction of the Orioles that year as they came and shook everyone's hands. So if both were an option, I'd take it, but definitely trying to find MASN telecast of the 60th celebration

2 hours ago, adidasdoc said:

The celebration part. I know originally the game aired that night and then luckily MASN stayed on through the celebration and introduction of the Orioles that year as they came and shook everyone's hands. So if both were an option, I'd take it, but definitely trying to find MASN telecast of the 60th celebration

I’ll keep digging, but I’ve found this so far...

I will let you know if I can find a cleaner version.

• Upvote 2