Wednesday June 16 in Cleveland: and the beat goes on

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Considering how many I broke over the years, good luck to you finding them in good repair.

Just go to youtube. In fact, go to ant.com first! Download their... download software. (TRUST me! I've used them for YEARS!) THEN go to youboob and search. You can find pretty much ANYTHING you can think of on there.

I can find almost ANYTHING I can think of there. And I can think of a LOT! I guaran-f*cking-tee!

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

Just go to youtube. In fact, go to ant.com first! Download their... download software. (TRUST me! I've used them for YEARS!) THEN go to youboob and search. You can find pretty much ANYTHING you can think of on there.

I can find almost ANYTHING I can think of there. And I can think of a LOT! I guaran-f*cking-tee!

I got no problems finding stuff to listen to.  I just don't bother to download it.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Who is going to hold them accountable?  Sportsguy?

Seems like a majority of the fanbase that is left is fine with this level of product.

I'm not fine with it, but the "holding accountable" thing makes me think of JTrea.  He used to prattle on about holding the front office accountable.

If anyone wants to hold them accountable, just stop being a fan.  That's the only thing you can do.  Stop going to games, stop watching games, stop buying merch.  

Just now, eddie83 said:

Palmer going off on not hitting cutoff man. Why wasn’t it cut is my question?  I thought Franco had a shot at it. I may be wrong. 

He did have a shot but let it go.  He faked the catch but could have easily caught it.  I wonder if someone behind him gave the "let it go!" call.

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

I'm not fine with it, but the "holding accountable" thing makes me think of JTrea.  He used to prattle on about holding the front office accountable.

If anyone wants to hold them accountable, just stop being a fan.  That's the only thing you can do.  Stop going to games, stop watching games, stop buying merch.  

It was in response to "acceptable" if the fans and media accept it, it's acceptable.

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Who is going to hold them accountable?  Sportsguy?

Seems like a majority of the fanbase that is left is fine with this level of product.

I’m not fine with this product. 

I was in a local sports memorabilia shop the other day. One of the employees was talking to someone and said paraphrasing - nobody cares about the Orioles. Anger is fine, apathy is worse.