Is there a Jimmy's Seafood stand at Oriole Park?

SteveA

I sure haven't seen one anywhere and I think I've traversed most of the concourses this year, except the club level.

Because I discovered last night that Jimmy's does have a stand at Nats Park.  They sell crab nachos and crab puffs.  Lower concourse, out by the RF foul pole.

If a beloved Baltimore institution like Jimmy's has a Nats Park stand and not an Oriole Park stand, that is an abomination, a travesty that must be corrected.  And I'm sure we can somehow lay it at the feet of our ownership.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SteveA said:

I sure haven't seen one anywhere and I think I've traversed most of the concourses this year, except the club level.

Because I discovered last night that Jimmy's does have a stand at Nats Park.  They sell crab nachos and crab puffs.  Lower concourse, out by the RF foul pole.

If a beloved Baltimore institution like Jimmy's has a Nats Park stand and not an Oriole Park stand, that is an abomination, a travesty that must be corrected.  And I'm sure we can somehow lay it at the feet of our ownership.  

I expect it's gonna have to wait in line behind some other abominations and travesties, plus assorted outrages,  embarrassments and bad decisions.