Per Roch, more promotions coming

Legend_Of_Joey

11 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

I have some guesses without even looking at the rosters.  Kehe and Craig Lewis would be my first two guesses as far as outfielders go.   

There's a number of org outfielders that can go including those two. Also Harris, Janvrin, Cespedes and Yahn could all go. At Bowie, Turchin could go.

38 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Leyba’s only 25 and has a career .901 OPS in AAA over 600 PA. He also missed all of last year with and injury/suspension. We don’t have a 3B prospect anywhere near the MLB in the minors. You at least run him out there and see what you have. His 120 PA in the MLB are a SSS. 

Grenier should get the promotion to AAA and be their everyday SS. Valaika and McCoy should not be blocking him. 

Good point about Leyba, but I wonder what caused Arizona to give up on him. It’s not like they’re overflowing with talent. 

11 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

I have some guesses without even looking at the rosters.  Kehe and Craig Lewis would be my first two guesses as far as outfielders go.   

There's a number of org outfielders that can go including those two. Also Harris, Janvrin, Cespedes and Yahn could all go. At Bowie, Turchin could go.

There is a log jam in Bowie all around.  They have 5 outfields plus Seth and now adding Daschbach who has been playing 1B and LF.  

I was surprised they did not move up Handley to AA. 

I was also surprised they didn't move up more players from Bowie to Norfolk to get rid of the log jam. I thought for sure they would've moved up Stowers.