Dark Knight Takes on the Braves

SteveA

1 hour ago, Il BuonO said:

Palmer said Hyde had said he needed to get Wells into the game tonight. What was the reasoning for not bringing him in to start the 9th? 

I was saying the exact same thing. He should have started the top of the 9th with Wells and if he would have the game would have been tied in the bottom of the ninth. It seems he keeps Wells in the bullpen like some trophy piece. He never uses him and I think he’s being told not too, but that’s just me.

1 minute ago, KillerTofu said:

I was saying the exact same thing. He should have started the top of the 9th with Wells and if he would have the game would have been tied in the bottom of the ninth. It seems he keeps Wells in the bullpen like some trophy piece. He never uses him and I think he’s being told not too, but that’s just me.

They have a hold on the number one pick. Who cares about winning ball games?

7 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

They have a hold on the number one pick. Who cares about winning ball games?

I don’t want to lose 17 in a row and possibly more. I want this streak to end. It’s embarrassing and it just hurts me as a fan. After they snap it I’m with you on them just getting the number one pick.

• Upvote 1