The (not as fun) upcoming roster expansion

Legend_Of_Joey

In previous years (prior to 2020), September 1st was the time when teams could carry their entire 40 man roster in the dugout. Usually 3rd catchers, extra pitchers and some defensive replacements and/or younger players. What made it fun was having these debuts, the “will they/won’t they” with the call ups and the randomness of a few.

However, that got nixed. So now it is just “2 players. One pitcher and one fielder.” So much fun…

With that being said, who do you want to see up? Be realistic. No Adley, or Cowser or Zach Peek. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Philip said:

Gotta be Wells, right? He’s a “prospect” but he’s only had 18 innings of audition.

Would love to see a catcher but for some reason they are happy with the catching(I know, right?) so how about Bannon?

I think pitching will get rotated through a bit. Lowther should be back from rehab soon, same with Harvey (Hunter type). Either one could be held until the 1st to be activated.

Catching is what it is. Cumberland has been a busy this season besides being a target for pitchers to throw at (literally) and Nick Cuiffo is just happy to have a job. 

I’d like to see Bannon and McKenna. I’d also like to see Mason McCoy. 

17 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I think pitching will get rotated through a bit. Lowther should be back from rehab soon, same with Harvey (Hunter type). Either one could be held until the 1st to be activated.

Catching is what it is. Cumberland has been a busy this season besides being a target for pitchers to throw at (literally) and Nick Cuiffo is just happy to have a job. 

I’d like to see Bannon and McKenna. I’d also like to see Mason McCoy. 

McKenna should be here anyway, he’s a solid asset even if he doesn’t hit well.