1,111,111 posts in Orioles talk

Tony-OH

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

I took a photo of my odometer with 111,111.1 miles on it, at 11:11 am on 11/11/11. It took some planning.

I hit 111,111 on my 2014 Jetta a couple weeks ago... and missed it.   I knew it was going to  happen at some point on the drive back from Blacksburg the morning after the UNC/VT game, but I wasn't paying attention.   Oh well, hopefully I'll be more alert when 222,222 comes around.   My odometer doesn't have a tenths display, first car I've ever owned without one.

On 9/15/2021 at 12:43 PM, Tony-OH said:

Congrats to Wildcard for being the 1,111,111st post in Orioles talk. I'm honestly not sure how many years of posts that is since we don't delete them like we used to do, but I thought it was cool to see. Kind of like one of those Odometer pictures you see.

Thanks to everyone for making our community a special place on the internet. 

I give @wildcarda lot of crap but he's a good poster.  I wish I had an ounce of his positivity when it comes to all things Orioles related.  

Well done, WC! 

• Upvote 1

On 9/15/2021 at 12:43 PM, Tony-OH said:

Congrats to Wildcard for being the 1,111,111st post in Orioles talk. I'm honestly not sure how many years of posts that is since we don't delete them like we used to do, but I thought it was cool to see. Kind of like one of those Odometer pictures you see.

Thanks to everyone for making our community a special place on the internet. 

Thanks for creating it and you and your team for maintaining it, and for everyone who posts.

I've been here on two different usernames since 2005.  Most marriages don't last that long.  You guys are some insane diehard fanatics, and that's coming from a guy who saw 30-3 in person.  Gives me hope for the Orioles even when I'm watching, well, the Orioles.

• Upvote 1