Tuesday, September 28: Bruce Zimmermann returns as Orioles try to play spoiler vs Chris Sale

SteveA

14 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I can't think of a single one. Never heard that and my teenage sisters thought Bobby S. was DREAMY!

I didn't listen to that crap! ?

IIRC that was the theme song to a TV show back in the 60's.  "Here Come the Brides," I think.  And Bobby Sherman acted in the show.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, OldNewGuy said:

Listening to the Red Sox radio team melt down was fun. Mentioned the anniversary of the "Curse of the Andino" several times. "How could we lose to the worst team in baseball, they are a terrible team. Should have been a cake walk for us with Sale on the mound."

The Red Sox have won four World Series since 2004 and they're still a bunch of whiny cry babies. 

41 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Because of their fanbase it's gotten to the point where I hate the Red Sox more than the Yankees but not by much.

When I worked in downtown in the 2000's, the visiting Red Sox fans were always more obnoxious than he Yankees fans visiting. 

Oh yeah, it happens everywhere, too. My dad was talking with the ushers at an Angels game and he asked what fan base is the most obnoxious. 

Without hesitation two of them said the RSox fans. One of them said every year, anytime they’re in town there’s more security, but it doesn’t stop them from acting like drunken fools and getting in fights.