Adley Rutschman 2022

Just Regular

15 minutes ago, Orioles0615 said:

what did he say?

I think he told you what he said in the post.  I didn't hear it, but that's an interesting comment.

I still think it will be tomorrow.  I just can't believe MASN would put that tweet out earlier this week if it wasn't happening on this homestand.

43 minutes ago, glenn__davis said:

I think he told you what he said in the post.  I didn't hear it, but that's an interesting comment.

I still think it will be tomorrow.  I just can't believe MASN would put that tweet out earlier this week if it wasn't happening on this homestand.

Yup if you have it DVRd or taped, go to like 910 when they talk about the upcoming schedule and Bradish pitching tomorrow.

9 hours ago, glenn__davis said:

Yea I completely forgot about the MASN tweet

On 5/18/2022 at 9:30 PM, seak05 said:

catches tomorrow so the Orioles can check off the three in a row "box", up on Saturday (but seriously might be time to storm the yard with pitchforks)

Happy Adley day! Also I will now retire from all future prognostication 

4 minutes ago, MarCakes21 said:

Guess me hearing Palmer's comments was right too.  I'm sure Palmer knew.

I'm excited to hear him on that high fastballing Kyle Bradish tonight anyway.

Fingers crossed for another 800am tweet tomorrow....obviously need to maximize the roster tonight.

Was Mark Teixeira ever actually in a skybox?   Will Grayson Rodriguez be tonight?   Watch that Tides bench in Charlotte.