Wednesday Early Evening Game in Oakland

Yardball85

Tangent time.

Yesterday we had a 4 foot plus blacksnake in the screened in back porch/pool.  I help it on its way since I don't want it running afoul of the pool.

Tonight its back and it brought a friend.

Now the fact that I've got two blacksnakes that live near the house is known.  I've found their shed skins for years.  But suddenly hanging out inside the screened in area is new.  Hope I don't find a dead snake in the pool anytime soon.  They do a good job keeping the critter population (frogs/lizards) down.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Tangent time.

Yesterday we had a 4 foot plus blacksnake in the screened in back porch/pool.  I help it on its way since I don't want it running afoul of the pool.

Now the fact that I've got two blacksnakes that live near the house is known.  I've found their shed skins for years.  But suddenly hanging out inside the screened in area is new.  Hope I don't find a dead snake in the pool anytime soon.  They do a good job keeping the critter population (frogs/lizards) down.

Ick, I got a thing about snakes.

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Tangent time.

Yikes, not  fan of snakes, even harmless blacksnakes. I'da rather have the frgos and lizards! lol

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Why not, who doesn't like to see a snake and sompbody else's yard! lol

Mostly because the shots came out like crap. 

It's a bit too dark to get clear shots of them.

They are still out there.

Been a busy week for wildlife, I've got a rabbit with a burrow next door and I've seen hawks and multiple owls.