The Teixeira Watch: Part IV

baltimorebirds

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was just me!!!!! RedSoxfaninnh~ I have tried to make it clear that my feelings have not changed at all!:)

Sorry Belkfast. I had actually typed that post and then had to jump on a conference call. When I returned I hit "sent," without reading the posts that were written after mine...I did eventually see your post where you denied that your optimism had waned.

Anyway...I want this to just end. One way or another. The only outcome that would send me to the nearest bridge would be Tex ending up with the Yankees. Otherwise, disappointed or not, I shall find the strength to go on;)

Thats odd. I saw in the user cp that you gave me neutral rep. I didn't know that was possible. I can now express my indifference to every post. :)

The next half hour was the same old thing

My mother buying me clothes from 1963

And then she lost her mind and did the ultimate

I asked her for Adidas and she bought me Zips!

I said, "Mom, what are you doing, you're ruining my rep"

She said, "You're only sixteen, you don't have a rep yet"

:D

Sorry Belkfast. I had actually typed that post and then had to jump on a conference call. When I returned I hit "sent," without reading the posts that were written after mine...I did eventually see your post where you denied that your optimism had waned.

Anyway...I want this to just end. One way or another. The only outcome that would send me to the nearest bridge would be Tex ending up with the Yankees. Otherwise, disappointed or not, I shall find the strength to go on;)

Outside of the Red Sox, what is the current posture of the A's, Yanks and Nats? I never saw the Nationals as serious contenders in this process, even considering the 8/160.

Are the Yanks driving up the price for the Sox and O's? Do these other teams still think they are in it. I got the impression the A's were walking away...

The next half hour was the same old thing

My mother buying me clothes from 1963

And then she lost her mind and did the ultimate

I asked her for Adidas and she bought me Zips!

I said, "Mom, what are you doing, you're ruining my rep"

She said, "You're only sixteen, you don't have a rep yet"

:D

Classic Fresh Prince reference?????

Archived