The Teixeira Watch: Part V - AM says the O's "have flexibility" on Tex

Jagwar

What kinda bugs me about the possibility of this going on, is that PA or his sons if they are in control of the team, won't wanna deal with Boras when it comes time to talk extension for Wieters, if he turns out to be the player people think he'll be.

Wieters is humble and nice right now, but I do worry what Boras will do to him...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got it all figured out. Tony did it! That's right...bare with me here.

All the media says we are not anywhere near landing Tex. The only one who gave us a shot was Belkast, who just happens to be a "vetted" insider who draws people to the Hangout. So Tony plants the seed with Belky, and the place erupts with members. New and old alike. Then, as the place is swarming with people, he "crashes" the site for a little while. When it comes back on, there are even MORE people because they think something went down. So then Tony drops a little tidbit that with the place as packed as it is, soon only Plus members can be allowed in. So you see, this was all a scam by Tony to make a few extra bucks! Of all the low down dirty things for someone to pull over the Christmas Holiday. Shame on you sir!

By the way, in case you haven't figured it out, this is of course all made up and as far from the truth as can be. Happy Holidays! One week until Christmas. Let's remember all the good things we have to be thankful for. Our families, their safety and health. Our friends, both out "there" and here in our community. Santy Clause sliding down the chimney on Christmas Eve with brand spanking new Mark Teixeira Baltimore away jerseys! Yeah, we've got it good people. Let's take a breather from the Tex hysteria and remember what season we are in here....Merry Christmas to you all and to all of your families.

Projected line-up (note: Order subject to change):

1. B-Rob 2B

2. Adam Jones CF

3. Nick Markakis RF

4. Mark Teixeira 1B

5. Aubrey Huff DH

6. Matt Wieters C

7. Luke Scott LF

8. Melvin Mora 3B

9. Cesar Izturis SS

Tell me that's not disgusting... :D

Now on to the rotation: