Who All Is Going on 5/16?

Orioles Jim

I keep thinking it will be Friday May 20. They extended the 1992 prices for that night as well. You clear the Yankees and their fans off the schedule. Entire focus and it being a Friday night is on Adley. Plus ideal for high school and college students to attend.  

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

If pitching a full season is important why isn't Hall pitching a full season?

In this case, I believe that Elias means pitching through September once he’s promoted to Baltimore, not necessarily starting in early April.  

1 hour ago, eddie83 said:

I keep thinking it will be Friday May 20. They extended the 1992 prices for that night as well. You clear the Yankees and their fans off the schedule. Entire focus and it being a Friday night is on Adley. Plus ideal for high school and college students to attend.  

Have 1992 prices been extended any more, or just for that night?  It would make sense to extend them the rest of the year for weekday games.  I would guess there will be a lot of weekday games w/ attendance around or under 10k this year.  Got to get people in to pay those concession prices.  I went to Sunday's game and spent $50 on food, and it wasn't even that much.  $23 crab roll was a joke.  2 crab cakes were the size of silver dollars.  $6 for bottle of soda.  Ok, make fun of my cheapness. 

3 hours ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Have 1992 prices been extended any more, or just for that night?  It would make sense to extend them the rest of the year for weekday games.  I would guess there will be a lot of weekday games w/ attendance around or under 10k this year.  Got to get people in to pay those concession prices.  I went to Sunday's game and spent $50 on food, and it wasn't even that much.  $23 crab roll was a joke.  2 crab cakes were the size of silver dollars.  $6 for bottle of soda.  Ok, make fun of my cheapness. 

I believe just that Friday. I didn’t have tickets vs KC but I was curious how they handled the rainouts and saw it was mentioned. 

I took as much food as I could when I went the second time this year and got some fast food on the way. I do have 25% with my membership. The prices are not cheap. 

11 minutes ago, Daddy-O's said:

I  am betting on the 16th,  have three center field bleacher seats. $10 each.

Wonder what you'll get in exchange for the ball from Adley and the Orioles when you catch his first major league HR?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Friday, May 20th is the only game I see with the 1992 prices. Another indicator that will be the debut game.