Keuchel??

wildcard

I think I remember hearing that Keuchel and Watkins were the only qualified pitchers with more walks than strikeouts. Let’s not add the other to our team. Interesting name on waivers but he’s toast. There are always 28 year old DFA’d arms more lively than this guy’s. 

12 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Which era, their Prog period?

I like all Floyd eras and solo stuff, some more than others of course. The Wall & Animals & Dark Side (in that order) my fav, eerily familiar of the times. But my fav song to from Momentary Lapse of reason. The Syd era like no other and some of their super early stuff is the best like Candy & Currant Bun, I am a King Bee & Apples & Oranges. Also absolutely love the song Fearless & huge Roger fan. Amused to Death one of my favorite albums. 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 8:23 AM, Jammer7 said:

Likable guy and all, but no thanks. More concerned about his hair and his movie star girlfriend. His mind has not been on the ball field in a few years. He is nothing like Mateo. When you get cut by the Pirates at his age, it says something.

If I was dating Vanessa Hudgens, my mind wouldn't be on the field either.  Just replied to this thread because I happened to have TV on in the background while I was checking the hangout.  Vanessa was guest on Drew show.   Showed a picture of her in cat woman costume.  Talk about hot.  Anyway still with Cole.  Have to give her props for not dropping him like a hot potato when his baseball career went south.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...