Tuesday, August 9 -- Orioles vs Blue Jays

SteveA

I was a proponent of trading Lopez at the deadline but it sure does seem to have weakened the back end more than I anticipated. I wonder is Hall isn’t more valuable on this team as a reliever than a starter the rest of the year. Who else could come up and  help the bullpen baumann? 

Just now, RVAOsFan said:

I was a proponent of trading Lopez at the deadline but it sure does seem to have weakened the back end more than I anticipated. I wonder is Hall isn’t more valuable on this team as a reliever than a starter the rest of the year. Who else could come up and  help the bullpen baumann? 

I think the bullpen can still get by (especially if you promote Hall), but it's going to be some rough sailing trying to replace Lopez's innings and Bautista becoming the ninth inning guy now. 

2 minutes ago, RVAOsFan said:

Seems like they are wearing down a bit. Definitely not as consistent.

Jackie Bradley JR? He was on the street and available?