Next 6 games should be interesting

accinfo

1 hour ago, Baltimorecuse said:

On paper, Houston is dominant.  Our pitching will need to move up one more notch.  This isn't an opponent where your hitting is likely to get healthy.

The interesting thing is we handled Cease but made the lesser guys look like Cy Young and Greg Maddux

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Pressley is on IL now for Houston. Tucker sat out last night. Not sure the extent of his injury. 

Need to get bottom of order out in Houston. Mancini and Vasquez deepened their lineup with Brantley out for year.  

Edited by eddie83

Gotta win the first one. The central time extra hour helps us a little bit. The momentum from last night’s win should carry into game one. A Gunnar call up is what we need. 

These are our last 6 games until rosters expand to 28. I’m thinking that’s when Hall comes up. He can get 1-2 more relief outings in. 

Do they still have the trash cans there?  

9 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Gotta win the first one. The central time extra hour helps us a little bit. The momentum from last night’s win should carry into game one. A Gunnar call up is what we need. 

These are our last 6 games until rosters expand to 28. I’m thinking that’s when Hall comes up. He can get 1-2 more relief outings in. 

Do they still have the trash cans there?  

You really think Hall will make a huge difference. He wasn’t good in that call up start. I really don’t expect him to do any better than  Vespi or Garcia. I think some of you guys are overly excited by the name. I think his impact this year is going to break even at best. That’s if we don’t get another meltdown that costs us another game. 

10 hours ago, Orioles4Life21 said:

Would love to get tomorrows game so that we can head into the Verlander vs B-Lineup Sunday game with the series in hand. 

1-0. We don’t really have a B lineup anymore, since we called up Stowers and Vavra. Chirinos is pretty much your typical back up C. I see no reason to start McKenna until we face a LH SP.