Wednesday, September 7: Orioles try to split series with Toronto

SteveA

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Ugh Kevin Brown with the nerd stuff dude just stop. 

And yes I know I’m a middle age male on a sports message board but still. 

In his defense, this game is awful so far. Orioles making Manoa out to be Cy Young, Kremer going 302 on just about every batter and then losing the battle every time, just a painful experience so far. 

This game is not over. But this series is proving something to me.

Talent for talent, right now the Blue Jays have more. And since they are not going anywhere anytime soon. And since they will be adding Moreno and Ryu to what they already have next year. (I know we will be adding Grayson and a full season of Gunnar as well).

But we are going to need to add more talent from outside the org, if we want to get past them. (Yes I know that we lead the seasons series). But if you look at this must have series, we had to scratch out with all the heart we could muster 1 of the 4 at home.

We're going to need to get better to match bullet for bullet next year with them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

In his defense, this game is awful so far. Orioles making Manoa out to be Cy Young, Kremer going 302 on just about every batter and then losing the battle every time, just a painful experience so far. 

Agreed. As enjoyable and fun and as interesting as last nights game was, tonight is just a kick to the nuts.