Friday, Sept 9th vs. Boston

Moose Milligan

1 minute ago, dtk9119 said:

Status quo..

2-0 feels like 10-0

Maybe the Sux will finally put all of us out of our misery this weekend 

LOL.   Toronto already did that for us.  Now I can watch the games and only get slightly annoyed.   The real dread and amped up excitement is gone.  I know we are pretty much finished for the play off run.

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

It was hit hard to be fair. That said he didn’t take a great angle. 

Yeah it would have been a hell of a catch if he made it.  The process is more concerning than the result, at least in so far as his fielding is concerned.  The result is concerning for other reasons. ;)

Just now, Gurgi said:

LOL.   Toronto already did that for us.  Now I can watch the games and only get slightly annoyed.   The real dread and amped up excitement is gone.  I know we are pretty much finished for the play off run.

If they play well the next 5 games they are alive. I’m not saying I like out chances. I just wish they would play well next week and have another shot in Toronto.  

Just now, Gurgi said:

I was trying to give it one more weekend until the NFL starts on Sunday. Probably shouldn't have

I went to the interwebs to verify McDonald's claim that Rutschman played college football, and apparently he was a placekicker of all things.  Wacky world.  Maybe the Ravens should sign him to the practice squad for insurance if Tucker gets hurt.

Edited by Hallas