How many HRs will 2023 Orioles hit?

emmett16

Will the 2023 Orioles hit more than 171 Hrs?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How many HRs will 2023 hit?

• More than 171
    • Less than 171
    • 171 on the nose

With the Power bats of O'Hearn, McCann and Frazier added in the last couple weeks (sarcasm :), it got me thinking of how many HRs we might expect next year.  Last year the Orioles hit 171 home runs tied with the Met's for dead middle of the pack.  For context Yankees lead with 254 and Tigers finished at bottom with 110.  Do you think we will hit more than 171 HRs in 2023?  What's your best guess at how many we will hit? Here are your 2022 Orioles contributors:

Santander 33

Mountcastle 22

Urias 16

Hays 16

Mullins 16

Rutschman 13

Odor 13

Mateo 13

Mancini 10

Chirinos 4

Henderson 4

Stowers 3

Nevin 2

McKenna 2

Vavra/Benboom/Aguilar/Arau/ 1 each

Edited by emmett16

8 hours ago, emmett16 said:

With the Power bats of O'Hearn, McCann and Frazier added in the last couple weeks, it got me thinking of how many HRs we might expect next year.  Last year the Orioles hit 171 home runs tied with the Met's for dead middle of the pack.  For context Yankees lead with 254 and Tigers finished at bottom with 110.  Do you think we will hit more than 171 HRs in 2023?  What's your best guess at how many we will hit? Here are your 2022 Orioles contributors:

Santander 33

Mountcastle 22

Urias 16

Hays 16

Mullins 16

Rutschman 13

Odor 13

Mateo 13

Mancini 10

Chirinos 4

Henderson 4

Stowers 3

Nevin 2

McKenna 2

Vavra/Benboom/Aguilar/Arau/ 1 each

Is your first sentence sarcasm? I can’t tell. I want to believe it is.

I’m going to go through my OD 26 and make my best guess as to # of HRs hit from that roster spot and come up with an educated guess.  My gut says we can expect some more from improvement, but at first glance we will lose quite a bit from a few guess not on the roster and there is also bound to be some regression.  

Edited by emmett16