Grayson interview

Sports Guy

14 hours ago, Just Regular said:

"Little" brother's already in Perfect Game's 2026 tracking - look out Billy Ripken.

https://www.perfectgame.org/Players/Playerprofile.aspx?ID=772982

Only other detail from my listen others haven't already mentioned is he shared he got engaged New Year's Eve.

Unless...you are really into load management for deer herds (that bit actually made me think he could be understanding how a big chunk of his 20's are going to be handled) or into the country boy/redneck/hillbilly hierarchy he introduced me to.

People are gonna love him.

I love that he’s acclimating to Chesapeake duck season.  Not a lot to do in Delmarva, unless you like to hunt.  Imagine he enjoyed his time on the Eastern Shore.  When I saw him for the first time in Delmarva it sounded like a shotgun blast every time he hit the catchers mit, and I was standing in CF.  I can’t wait for his debut.  

1 hour ago, emmett16 said:

I love that he’s acclimating to Chesapeake duck season.  Not a lot to do in Delmarva, unless you like to hunt.  Imagine he enjoyed his time on the Eastern Shore.  When I saw him for the first time in Delmarva it sounded like a shotgun blast every time he hit the catchers mit, and I was standing in CF.  I can’t wait for his debut.  

I wonder how Jackson Holliday is coming at Delmarva housing.    I think I heard him say in a recent interview it'll be his first time away from home - I guess the Entourage accompanied pretty strong last August/September.

Staying at a Holiday Inn 14-21 nights good enough to blow past Low-A?     Or do you* just start buying houses to rent out once your temporary need for them is done?

*you = Wealth Management Services of Boras Corp, or maybe just Mom and Dad

3 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

If he can't reach an accord with his brother and it's effecting the operation of the team how is that not his fault? 

That's his job at this point, that's the part he's responsible for.

So your assumption is that if an agreement can’t be made between too people it is always the fault of both.?Sometimes the other side isn’t a rational actor.  If you look at the various allegations being thrown about and the vitriol of Louie vs what JA has demonstrated in his stewardship it seems likely Louie isn’t a rational actor.  Of course, there is some chance he is telling the truth. 

1 hour ago, baltfan said:

So your assumption is that if an agreement can’t be made between too people it is always the fault of both.?Sometimes the other side isn’t a rational actor.  If you look at the various allegations being thrown about and the vitriol of Louie vs what JA has demonstrated in his stewardship it seems likely Louie isn’t a rational actor.  Of course, there is some chance he is telling the truth. 

They are brothers, yes they share blame. 

1 hour ago, Just Regular said:

I wonder how Jackson Holliday is coming at Delmarva housing.    I think I heard him say in a recent interview it'll be his first time away from home - I guess the Entourage accompanied pretty strong last August/September.

Staying at a Holiday Inn 14-21 nights good enough to blow past Low-A?     Or do you* just start buying houses to rent out once your temporary need for them is done?

*you = Wealth Management Services of Boras Corp, or maybe just Mom and Dad

Eastern shore MD is some of the cheapest water front property available in the US.  If he’s a country boy, as I imagine he is, he will like the area.  Imagine having a nice duck hunting lodge could be quite attractive, and as you mentioned a solid way to diversify.  Have to imagine Boras schools his clients on that. 

2 hours ago, emmett16 said:

Eastern shore MD is some of the cheapest water front property available in the US.  If he’s a country boy, as I imagine he is, he will like the area.  Imagine having a nice duck hunting lodge could be quite attractive, and as you mentioned a solid way to diversify.  Have to imagine Boras schools his clients on that. 

My wife is a preK teacher in York Co PA.  On Groundhogs Day she started the discussion asking “Who knows the 4 seasons?”  A little girl raised her hand and said “Deer.  Turkey.  Fishing.  And I forgot the other one.”

Sounds like he will enjoy PA too!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, btdart20 said:

My wife is a preK teacher in York Co PA.  On Groundhogs Day she started the discussion asking “Who knows the 4 seasons?”  A little girl raised her hand and said “Deer.  Turkey.  Fishing.  And I forgot the other one.”

Sounds like he will enjoy PA too!

Obviously the "other" season is crabbing lol. 😃

• Like 1