Spring Training TV & Radio Broadcasts

rm5678

45 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Not a big deal but didn’t understand why they were in such a hurry to get off the air. Not saying you will have a typical postgame for spring. 

Lol - Big Ben was up for the Colombia Restaurant or a deep sea fishing gig?

2 hours ago, eddie83 said:

Not a big deal but didn’t understand why they were in such a hurry to get off the air. Not saying you will have a typical postgame for spring. 

They never have a pre- or post-game show during ST, but yes I agree that they were very quick to end the broadcast. And the game was only 2 hrs 43 mins. It sounded like Ben had already taken off his headset because he didn't hear what Kevin Brown was saying.

3 hours ago, eddie83 said:

This is apparently a DirecTV and not MASN issue. Rest of my DTV channels are fine but on app audio is fine. 

You're probably right, because I was watching on Comcast cable and the sound quality was fine throughout (except for the inning where there was no picture).

5 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Who are the tv broadcasters?

Also looked at the Phillies lineup and certainly doesn't look like the Witkd Series lineup, maybe the Lehigh Valley lineup. 

Kevin Brown said it was a split-squad for the Phillies, but apparently he was wrong. This was the only game on the Phils' schedule today. I guess they just didn't want some of their regulars to have to ride the bus from Clearwater.

33 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

You're probably right, because I was watching on Comcast cable and the sound quality was fine throughout (except for the inning where there was no picture).

I taped game on DVR even though it’s on again tonight. Anyway the top of second was when issues were correct? On DTV I didn’t see when the picture went bad. I went back and checked. I was at work at time and MLB app was off also. Very odd. It’s like they had issues today depending on carrier of broadcast.

3 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I taped game on DVR even though it’s on again tonight. Anyway the top of second was when issues were correct? On DTV I didn’t see when the picture went bad. I went back and checked. I was at work at time and MLB app was off also. Very odd. It’s like they had issues today depending on carrier of broadcast.

Maybe they could not pay their bills because it is National Oreo Cookie Day. Also National Dentist Day and paying bills today would be an ache and pains .

22 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Yes, the top of the 2nd was when the broadcast completely cut out.

15 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Maybe they could not pay their bills because it is National Oreo Cookie Day. Also National Dentist Day and paying bills today would be an ache and pains .

15 hours ago, rm5678 said:

Yes, the top of the 2nd was when the broadcast completely cut out.

Very odd. It’s like the issues were all dependent upon who the carrier was. Strange.