Colton Cowser 2023

DirtyBird

53 minutes ago, brucewayne said:

This is how I feel with Frazier. This guy is the most clutch guy on the team and people are haters. 

I root for the guy whenever he plays, and he’s had many key moments for this team.  I don’t need to rag on him to also root for Westburg. 

23 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Probably can’t hold back his excitement when Frazier gets a 68MpH hit though first and second but he can’t wait to bash a guy who has a an OpS over 1000 since going back to AAA.

Truly pathetic.

Cowser cut his K’s in half last night.

0-4, 2K

7 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

Are we only supposed to post web gems and dongs here? 

Nope, you can post whatever you want.  I was actually going to post it myself but as soon as I saw a new post from you I figured you had beaten me to it haha.

You're like DocJJ except you limit your negative posts to young players only.  But I've been around these parts long enough to recognize schtick when I see it.

6 minutes ago, glenn__davis said:

Nope, you can post whatever you want.  I was actually going to post it myself but as soon as I saw a new post from you I figured you had beaten me to it haha.

You're like DocJJ except you limit your negative posts to young players only.  But I've been around these parts long enough to recognize schtick when I see it.

So, you were going to post it?

9 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

So, you were going to post it?

It was why I came to thread in the 1st place but alas, you beat me to it.

Do you think people here only post sunshine and rainbows about prospects?   There are plenty of posts detailing slumps that hitters go into or bad games from prospects.  

• Upvote 1