Kyle Bradish 2023

Frobby

3 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

Gamecast is showing Bradish is getting shelled by the Phillies.  Is anyone watching this game?

Ha.  He looked good in the first.  His breaking pitches had no bite today and a lot of hangers and middle/middle.   He got his work in.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Babkins said:

Bradish is back out for the third, after having been lifted for Knight in the second. 

I’ve never seen that happen in a major league spring training game before.  I know they do stuff like that on the minor league side.  

4 hours ago, Frobby said:

I’ve never seen that happen in a major league spring training game before.  I know they do stuff like that on the minor league side.  

It’s happened a lot this spring. Last week Rich Hill, for example, came back out to face the orioles at the start of the next inning after being pulled during the previous inning. I think it also happened in another Oriole game last week. 

• 5 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I thought Bradish was super impressive tonight, even though only facing the Nats.   He really reminds me of vintage Tillman. 

I think his stuff is better than Tillman’s. But I was really encouraged by what I saw tonight. Couldn’t have asked for better from Kremer and him over the past two nights. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

I think his stuff is better than Tillman’s. But I was really encouraged by what I saw tonight. Couldn’t have asked for better from Kremer and him over the past two nights. 

Honestly I thought Bradish looked much better than Kremer.  His breaking stuff in particular.  

• Upvote 1

Bradish has better stuff than Tillman. Mid 90s FB, true 12-6 Curve thats hard, high 80s slider. 

I think Tillman had better control at same age. Bradish looks to be a hard worker though.  Very encouraged by his development since coming to this Organization. 

26 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Seconded. That slider is plus plus. It might be the single best pitch amongst our whole staff.