Kyle Bradish 2023

Frobby

There's something great about a Dean Kremer/Kyle Bradish combo in the rotation. They seem to compliment each other on nights they start consecutively back to back from one another.

When it comes to Kyle Bradish and I see him have a start like this, it's one of several that I've seen and it makes me a supporter of Bradish. So when we get to witness a start like this from Kyle Bradish, all I can say is...

Denzel Washington GIF

41 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

He has been much better since that dreadful Red Sox start. He did have that one bad inning against DET. Maybe BOS is just a bad matchup for him as he had a couple of horrendous starts against them last year?

Boston hits the snot out of the ball, they are a tough matchup for a lot of pitchers.

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Spy Fox said:

I liked Bradish's outing today. After five of the first six batters reached, he retired 14 of the next 15 including 10 K's. Good job settling in and keeping the team in the game.

That shows some mental toughness. After the error early on by one of his fielders, Kyle viewed the best strategy to be pitching for strike outs and he got it done. He didn't throw his teammates under the bus. He just battled to win.

13 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

That shows some mental toughness. After the error early on by one of his fielders, Kyle viewed the best strategy to be pitching for strike outs and he got it done. He didn't throw his teammates under the bus. He just battled to win.

He should be gunning for strikeouts all the time. If he’s not, that’s a problem.