Is Tillman at risk for injury?

Enjoy Terror

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the more reason to deal him for a good young IFer.

Tillman's stock is uber high right now so he could be the main piece in any trade.

Do you actually want to discuss whether there is any potential injury risk with Tillman, or just sit around rosterbating and criticizing the Orioles' FO for not making every single move you think they should exactly when you think they should?

Do you actually want to discuss whether there is any potential injury risk with Tillman, or just sit around rosterbating and criticizing the Orioles' FO for not making every single move you think they should exactly when you think they should?

I'm just saying if there is an injury risk with Tillman, the Orioles need to identify it and decide whether he's worth the risk to keep or would be better suited as the main trade chip to bring a young talented IFer back.

I'd rather deal Tillman that just acquire more arms to cushion the blow of an potential injury.

I'm just saying if there is an injury risk with Tillman, the Orioles need to identify it and decide whether he's worth the risk to keep or would be better suited as the main trade chip to bring a young talented IFer back.

I'd rather deal Tillman that just acquire more arms to cushion the blow of an potential injury.

The simple fact is that you feel responsible for the Teixeira signing and you have a confidence problem.

We need 3 more Tillmans before we deal one of them.

No, we need 4 more Tillmans, maybe even 5.

There's an injury risk with all pitchers.

Archived