Friday, May 5: Orioles in Atlanta trying to win 11th straight series opening game

SteveA

1 minute ago, spiritof66 said:

I had forgotten about the Chop House.

I thought that after Cleveland switched to one of pro sports' dumbest nicknames, there would be renewed pressure on ATL to drop Braves, but I haven't seen or heard any lately.

Eh, big difference between the Braves tomahawk and the logo that the Indians used to have, and to a lesser degree, the old Redskins logo.  

I think the Braves are pretty safe.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

The Indians didnt have to change...they just turned super coward.  No one is making Atlanta or the Seminoles change.   Just dont change.   No one can make you.  

No one is making the Seminoles change. I personally know several Tribal members and they are proud as #### of their name being used.

Edited by FlaO'sFan

Still a few innings to go but I fully eat crow. What a performance by the orioles. I really thought they'd fold like the Pirates did vs the Rays. Obviously a long way to go but what a game and start to the series.