Watching the game tonight: May 6 at Atlanta

FlaO'sFan

4 hours ago, Fiver6565 said:

Man MLB is so backwards with their rules. I live in Philly and Os blackout territory (Hanover PA - also Pirates and Nats blackout territory!)Tonight I get Boston Phil on Fox with literally NO option to watch the Os game. That’s ridiculous. Why have overlapping region areas playing on same night and not alternative?  Just stupid. 

You should be fine to watch the game on MLB.TV tonight. 

6 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/help-center/blackouts-available-games

People who live out of market can watch tonight’s game. In Orioles market you can’t watch on MLB.TV. 

I'm out of market and it's already blacked out for me on mlb.tv.

Sidenote, anyone having issues this year with the app and it giving you random blackouts for games that should not be blacked out. I only have the issue if I'm out and use the ios app.

1 hour ago, ledzepp8 said:

I'm out of market and it's already blacked out for me on mlb.tv.

Sidenote, anyone having issues this year with the app and it giving you random blackouts for games that should not be blacked out. I only have the issue if I'm out and use the ios app.

How do you know? 

13 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

I’ll try that when it starts but that doesn’t seem right. I hope it is!

Ok. I’m hope I’m not wrong!!

I just recall reading a story years ago about it and looked up the mlb.tV page. 

3 hours ago, SteveA said:

The Orioles have one more game on the Sunday Peacock schedule, a noon start vs the Twins in July.

Make that 2 more. The 6/18 game at Wrigley Field will also be only on Peacock, but for some reason that one starts at 1:05 ET. 

• Upvote 1

I'm in an area where my local FOX Is showing the other game, and mlb.tv doesn't it show it as blacked out but it's still saying "event will begin shortly" now despite being after 7:00pm EST.

Edit: it's started now, so it should be available if your local FOX wouldn't otherwise have it.

Edited by SilverRocket

10 minutes ago, SilverRocket said:

I'm in an area where my local FOX Is showing the other game, and mlb.tv doesn't it show it as blacked out but it's still saying "event will begin shortly" now despite being after 7:00pm EST.

Edit: it's started now, so it should be available if your local FOX wouldn't otherwise have it.

Yeah, I've got Boston on the local TV but my MLB.TV is showing O's so far...I hope it  doesn't cut off at the first pitch.

Edited by FlaO'sFan