Wednesday, May 10: Rubber match vs the first place Rays

SteveA

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Good Lord don't get me started on that pro Tik Tok commercial by the NG knucklead who gets like 12 likes on his stupid videos. China was trying to find a cuck who they could exploit and try to make it pro US and poor military. Trust my, China wants you on Tik Tok. 

I thought this was politics free?

8 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Voth slows the game down. He stretches the pitch clock every pitch 

Heard a pitcher in an interview today talk about a strategy he uses: If you wait until just before 9 seconds, you can ask for a new ball and they have to restart the clock to give you one. 

Edit: He also said when he fields a ball at 1st, he'll take a nice slow walk back to the mound. 

Just now, justD said:

Heard a pitcher in an interview today talk about a strategy he uses: If you wait until just before 9 seconds, you can ask for a new ball and they have to restart the clock to do so. 

He just ruined it for the league.  Haha 

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Good Lord don't get me started on that pro Tik Tok commercial by the NG knucklead who gets like 12 likes on his stupid videos. China was trying to find a cuck who they could exploit and try to make it pro US and poor military. Trust my, China wants you on Tik Tok. 

That's exactly why I'm not on TikTok 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I was thinking the same exact thing but I didn't want to risk bringing anything political into the message board.