Mother's Day: Orioles go for a sweep of the Pirates

SteveA

Yikes.  It's one thing to lose with a huge crowd like this.  It's another altogether to have mediocre pitching, zero offense, and weak defense. 

I just can't stand to get all the grief from my Pittsburgh friends.  Every time the O's seem to get good, the Pirates rise to the occasion and I have to hear all about it. "RTJR!" Ugh. 

1 minute ago, justD said:

Yikes.  It's one thing to lose with a huge crowd like this.  It's another altogether to have mediocre pitching, zero offense, and weak defense. 

I just can't stand to get all the grief from my Pittsburgh friends.  Every time the O's seem to get good, the Pirates rise to the occasion and I have to hear all about it. "RTJR!" Ugh. 

I'd simply remind them the Pirates are like 1-12 in the last 13 games or whatever. ;)

2 minutes ago, justD said:

Absolutely nothing to cheer about today.   A Mullins bunt single has been the biggest play for the Os.

5 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Gunnar needs to make that play.  Honestly that should be an error.....yes it wasnt a sure thing at first but....man you got to make that.

Good thing you’re not an official scorer.  It would have been a great play and I doubt he would have had him.

1 minute ago, Yossarian said:

Absolutely nothing to cheer about today.   A Mullins bunt single has been the biggest play for the Os.

Ha.  It was a perfect bunt.  I’m cheering a day off for Cano and Bautista.  What can you do?   Keller is throwing like a RH version of Eduardo Rodriguez but with better stuff.

Just now, TopGunnar said:

All the Stowers Stans have been so quiet lately. Why is that

I am a fan but to be honest the man has to hit or one of our other many damn prospects will pass him up.  We might be lucky to trade him for anything this offseason.  I dont think we need him anymore.  Not with Cowser.  He just does not have the luxury to suck for months at a time and keep his spot.