Message for Tony Oh - I feel deeply aggrieved for 1 point ban imposed by Legend of Joey

Chelsea_Phil

In all seriousness, for anyone wondering (and @Frobby with his lawyer notepad ready:)

At the crux of this is someone feeling like they were mainly aggrieved due to me disagreeing with them in one thread, so I decide, 2 days later, to “get back at them” by giving them a single warning point in a completely different thread, for a reply they made.

Was this person banned? No. Did they get a point, which has been given to others for the same infraction and the “hey, knock that off” warning? Yes.

Ladies and gentlemen of the Orioles Hangout jury, if I am guilty of anything, it for merely trying to keep a comment towards another poster from going out of control. 

Which, I guess with this thread being on page 13, might have caused that to fail horribly.

I do bring an expert witness. @Can_of_corn

How many times did we disagree on two certain catchers that the Orioles once had. One currently plays for the Rockies and one plays for the Long Island Ducks of the Atlantic League. How many warnings have I given you?

If he can avoid a point for “disagreeing,” then anyone can avoid a point for disagreeing with me. 

I rest my case. You all can go back to bantering until Tony comes in and wonders what the hottest new thread on the site is about…

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I do bring an expert witness. @Can_of_corn

How many times did we disagree on two certain catchers that the Orioles once had. One currently plays for the Rockies and one plays for the Long Island Ducks of the Atlantic League. How many warnings have I given you?

If he can avoid a point for “disagreeing,” then anyone can avoid a point for disagreeing with me. 

I rest my case. You all can go back to bantering until Tony comes in and wonders what the hottest new thread on the site is about…

I'd like to point out that I also liked a certain catcher that is currently playing for the Rangers and has a higher rWAR than Adley.

As for my testimony on this subject.  I'm sorry but I don't keep track of my down votes.  I don't recall any but I'd hesitate before saying anything under oath.

Edited by Can_of_corn
  • Haha 1