Friday, June 30: Orioles vs Twins with Floppy Hats, Smog, and Shaq

SteveA

Just now, O's84 said:

Yep, he did nothing to upgrade the rotation and stuck with the status quo.  He doesn't get off the hook because of JA (as you know), he still has a stacked farm system he could of traded for pitching but he stood pat.  I'm afraid as a result were going to see more of these types of performances.  I hope I'm wrong.

Yep, agreed. I knew it would eventually come to roost and now as the weather warms the starting pitching is showing it's true colors.

But yeah, they benched Westburg so Frazier could play as well! 

Oh well, they suck tonight. Hopefully they will be better tomorrow!

1 minute ago, maybenxtyr said:

It makes me wonder if it's just a cold streak, or is it the 2005 slide? 

That slide involved so many off-the-field issues as well as regressing to who they were as a team.  I don't think all that s^&% is going on with this team. 

I hope. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Stupid black white rainbow crap.  And we totally suck when we play in them.  

I don't remember how many years ago it was, but I remember a year when the Orioles introduced gray caps to be worn in road games.

They really weren't bad looking caps, but Cal didn't like them, so they were abandoned very quickly.

Too bad the Orioles don't have any players on the current roster who (A) have the kind of clout Cal had and (B) hate the City Connect uniforms as much as Cal hated the gray caps.