The City Connect Uniforms

BraveOriole

O’s have lost every game when they have worn these abominations. With one exception, June 10 when they barely beat a pathetic KC 3-2. If we know these uniforms are cursed, as superstitious as baseball players are, the team is painfully aware. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Big Al said:

O’s have lost every game when they have worn these abominations. With one exception, June 10 when they barely beat a pathetic KC 3-2. If we know these uniforms are cursed, as superstitious as baseball players are, the team is painfully aware. 

100% correct 

Hate to say it but per social media they are scheduled to wear those abominations 5 more times. Unless there's all out mutiny from the players. I know I would if I was a player. Baseball is.a superstitious sport and these things bring garbage luck.

Plus the team sucks right now too

we've lost three in a row...and played poorly in all of those games. We didn't wear those stupid ugly uniforms in every one of those games....we pitched poorly, hit poorly, and made some gaffes on the base paths too...I'm guessing the uniforms had nothing to do with their bad play...

• Upvote 2

They look terrible.  I'm sort of shocked that an all deep black uni was approved for a game played in the sun in the summer.   Hopefully they'll be scrapped soon.  The color rush unis in the NFL seem to be on their last legs now with the NFL giving teams the some discretion in "choosing" to wear them or not.

I kinda like the "B" hats tho, but the Bird needs to be on and remain on 90% of the time.  Maybe some combination of the City Connect bottoms and hats with our normal jerseys somehow.  But these unis look ancient and make me feel like the players should be pomading their hair and mustaches.

I love seeing people bitch about the uniforms as if they’re cursed. No it’s not the unis. It’s the fact we’re really not that great of a team. Ryan Ohearn is our 4 hitter. Think about that.

And the Schedule gets really hard the next month plus. I think we’re at or under .500 by August.