Monday, July 3: Orioles at Yankees

SteveA

If you look at our team in detail you would be hard pressed to figure out how we were playing so good for so long.   Finally it occurs that we really have been lucky quite a few times and we are actually not that good.  

We may be built to play good over the long haul but over any shoot stretch we are NOT built to win.  We have no aces.   We have bad middle inning relief.  We have limited power.   How we did as well as we did I can not tell you.  Except that we had two dominating relievers.....

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

Coloumbe has been really good this year but I’m confused as to why Cano is taken out.

I think Cano just looked off tonight and they wanted to keep him available in the upcoming games. He was yanking too many of his pitches to the left. Maybe he will be more on his game in the next couple days. 

1 minute ago, TheWall said:

This team has the 3rd best record in the MLB. At what point will you not be miserable? 

We are fading fast. Can you not see that? Our problems are obvious and we have done nothing to correct them.