Best series split ever

Frobby

2 hours ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

Unfortunately, I have a feeling we meet them in the playoffs and they will be fully healthy then. 

It was a lot of fun, but Cole fell Sunday-Friday, and they steered Rodon away from the series, apart from the big man being out.   If they have fall impact in 2023 no one is going to ultimately care about anything Rodon or Tyler Wells or Grayson did or didn't do before the All-Star break.

If Rodon/Cortes/Severino don't look good enough this month, they could be right in there against us for Jordan Montgomery.

1 hour ago, sportsfan8703 said:

2-0 with Cowser. Just sayin…

Two more walks and a HBP that will resonate when the Yanks come to Baltimore later.

It's silly that Hyde had to watch the end of the game from the clubhouse but it's on brand for a Yankee game.

Edited by 25 Nuggets

A lot to love in last night's game, obviously, but I think my favorite play was Westburg's hustle double in that big third inning.  That one got me fired up, love seeing that hard-nosed action.  That play reminded me a little bit of an Austin Hays type hustle play on the bases.  Very nice.

• Upvote 1