3 World Series in 7 years?

Explosivo

Certainly seems like the team to do it. And I’m being conservative. Lol. God I love this team. We have so much amazing talent and they are all gelling together. This is special. Best stretch of baseball I think the Orioles will ever see in their organization ever.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Explosivo said:

Certainly seems like the team to do it. And I’m being conservative. Lol. God I love this team. We have so much amazing talent and they are all gelling together. This is special. Best stretch of baseball I think the Orioles will ever see in their organization ever.

I don't know 1966-1983 went pretty well.

• Upvote 1

3 WS in 7 years? Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  I'm excited about the O's now but we're still not even in the playoffs as there is a long way to go.  I like our chances to get to the postseason but winning, even getting to a WS is hard.  3 WS in 7 years is very unlikely.

45 minutes ago, MacAdoo said:

Dude, I’m 45. I have vague memories of ‘83. I’ll just take one that I can appreciate at this point. 

1983 is the first season of Orioles baseball I can recall and remember specific games like Tippy Martinez picking off three Blue Jays runners in one inning because Lenn Sakata was emergency catcher or Dan Ford hitting three home runs at Seattle. 

When you’re a kid maybe you don’t think every season will be like 1983, but you don’t expect to wait 40 years for a return trip to the World Series. 

• Upvote 1

This site is one heck of a roller coaster ride. Our team is getting there but it has a ways to go to rival most of the years from 1966-83. Does harken back memories of the Baby Bird Years from 1958 till first World Series - years when we started being relavent. The schedule right after the break, will determine just how far we have come - how good we are.