Scoreboard watching

Frobby

1 hour ago, Fiver6565 said:

We are going to have to win this thing completely ourselves because the rest of the AL has done next to nothing to help out. At least MIN managed to win one in the series. Annoying tho. 

You mean to be the best team in the entire American League we are going to have to, like, win a lot of games?

Imagine that!

20 minutes ago, maybenxtyr said:

That's about as "locked up" as knocking Wainwright out of the park last night was.

It would be mathematically miraculous for Houston, Seattle, Texas and Toronto to all end up with 91+ wins.  Even if we don’t win another game, the odds are very high that we’d get a WC spot.   Not that I want to find out. 

43 minutes ago, Frobby said:

It would be mathematically miraculous for Houston, Seattle, Texas and Toronto to all end up with 91+ wins.  Even if we don’t win another game, the odds are very high that we’d get a WC spot.   Not that I want to find out. 

I know...I just don't like taking things for granted. 

9 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Okay, but I want the Mariners to win tonight.     TOR-TEX-SEA and even HOU all staying in the toughest dogfight possible is advantageous for the Eastern leaders.

I just want Houston to have a 20-inning game on Sunday.  

7 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Okay, but I want the Mariners to win tonight.     TOR-TEX-SEA and even HOU all staying in the toughest dogfight possible is advantageous for the Eastern leaders.

The O’s need Toronto to help out with the Rays. We want Toronto holding a playoff spot for the next two weeks. The Rays can eliminate them during their series to end the year but we need them to take some of those games from Tampa.

I hate Toronto so much but I want the O’s to win the division more than I hate the Jays