Transcript of Mike Elias' in-game interview during today's Tides game with Peter Michaud

86this

Thanks to OP for the transcript. I didn’t for one second ever think Holliday was going to be called up. I’ve also said I don’t think we see him until late in the season next year. 

Kjersted intrigues me. I’d love to see him on this club, but there isn’t really room for him. 

2 minutes ago, 25 Nuggets said:

Very clearly going to be bringing up two players from the 40 man, which makes sense.

Pitcher:  Wells, Means, Hall, Baumann, Baker, Vespi, Zimmerman, Krehbiel, Gillaspie all available.

Position:  Ortiz, Cowser, Stowers or Vavra.  Or Hicks depending on his IL stint.

He made it sound like the IF is too RHB heavy, I wouldn't be shocked to see Cowser or Stowers, though Vavra wouldn't be out of the question, I suppose. I'd think they'll look for an OF type.

12 minutes ago, Malike said:

He made it sound like the IF is too RHB heavy, I wouldn't be shocked to see Cowser or Stowers, though Vavra wouldn't be out of the question, I suppose. I'd think they'll look for an OF type.

I agree - I think it'll be Hicks back, McKenna down, then Cowser or McKenna back up.

1 hour ago, 25 Nuggets said:

Very clearly going to be bringing up two players from the 40 man, which makes sense.

Pitcher:  Wells, Means, Hall, Baumann, Baker, Vespi, Zimmerman, Krehbiel, Gillaspie all available.

Position:  Ortiz, Cowser, Stowers or Vavra.  Or Hicks depending on his IL stint.

My guess is Wells and Hicks but I expect another move or two from the roster